Last $urvivors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Last $urvivors

We Will Be Last Survivors

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm feeling like joining.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scream47

I'm feeling like joining. Empty
PostSubject: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 am

Alias: LOLmatt, (~!I am not matt magic idk who the hell he is but im tired of every1 asking me...!~)
Game Types: CTF(S)

I can be on the forums weekly.
I play every 1-3 days

Phantom knows my other alias'
I would prefer you dont market my other alias' Phantom

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. Fuck with the gun u get the bullet.
WE NEED KILLING

How do you work my color scheme?
All questions I type are blue, all of my awnsers are in red. =P
My notices are in black
Other info is in green
My signature is in yellow.
Did this help you? Send me feedback on how to make it better and what helped you most.
Back to top Go down
lol matt

PostSubject: ...   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 am

ill register an accoutn now
Back to top Go down
LOLmatt

LOLmatt

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Pantom has informed me if it was up to him I'd be in.
Would someone mind replying?
sometime... soon... plz Shocked

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns. Fuck with the gun u get the bullet.
WE NEED KILLING

How do you work my color scheme?
All questions I type are blue, all of my awnsers are in red. =P
My notices are in black
Other info is in green
My signature is in yellow.
Did this help you? Send me feedback on how to make it better and what helped you most.
Back to top Go down
KingisDead
KingisDead

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm

id like to see how good you can play but if he thinks u should b in clan im guessing hes already tested you
Back to top Go down
LOLmatt

LOLmatt

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I'm pretty good. If you ask phantom I'd bet he'll tell you he's just a tiny bit better than me. Twisted Evil I know him in real life too so were cool lol. He said i was almost definately in but he wanted to see what Rip thought of my
$k!Llz in ctfs. I'm at full power when im playign ctfs. Regular ctf though I can only show about 60% of my skill.

Things/Positions I have and haven't any skill in.

Attacker = I must be born to kill lol. Twisted Evil I excell at removing enemies from the field of play and opening up more space in that big roomy box for myself as well as my teamates.

Flag def= I try everynow and then but its definately a big gaping hole of death for me against someone like phantom or most Ns members. Most becuase some of them are suckish cocky noobs bounce

Flag Retriever= I'm useful there becuase I can bind in tight spots and I've figured out when to shoot at enemies and my ability to bind on small streams helps me to gain speed and trap my flee'ing opponent. Smile

Respawner/Medic= I can do it but I'd feel like i was bieng wasted by having to do so. Neutral

When do you think I should shoot at enemies? Shoot people who are in double binding (when they go foreward for a bit turn 1ce go all the way down a line and go back inside their box, binding for speed. Shoot down the stream they're binding. Now they only have one way out and its to turn around shooting will trap them. This doesnt always work but, when u get good at it, it can become a powerful move in your arsenal. Also when binding form behind someone making a shot that takes up .3 of your braks (snipe shot) to it is barely seen can catch your enemies off guard.

Not catching what i mean? Send me a hit on here we can get together in some ctfs I'll show you some of my tricks that most noobs get killed by over and over again. Just about every move I use I saw someone else do and I figured out how when and where to use it so i can get alot of kills off it and those noobs can't firure out how to counter it. Recently I've been takign moves ive learned and 'tweaking' them to where they better fit my skills so that i can access them in tight spots to unveal victorious in close calls. But dont pm me just reply to this message and ask me about it ill show you some stuff you may or may not have seen.

LATER!
~LOLmatt/LOLmattLOL
Back to top Go down
LOLmatt

LOLmatt

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:23 pm

w00T ACCEPTED LMAO YAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm feeling like joining.   I'm feeling like joining. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm feeling like joining.
Page 1 of 1